Sunday, December 11, 2011

Am I a Dating Coach?

This is beginning to confuse me. Every week, more and more men and women call me for my opinions, suggestions, attitudes on dating, and sometimes just because they want to vent.

Let me be clear, I have NEVER considered myself a dating coach. I do not consider myself a seminar leader, teacher, guru, or anything vaguely similar to anything like that. I am simply a Dating Workshop Facilitator, Creator, and Leader who asks great questions, gets people thinking the right way, and helps them to formulate their OWN brilliant answers through our amazing exercises and through discussions and interactions with their dating community.

So why have I been asked to submit a chapter to an ebook written by eight female international dating coaches?

And why do both men and women, from mid twenties to mid sixties call me regularly for my ear, and my coaching?

Why did one of those female dating coaches call me just to tell me how brilliant and on-target my “dating tips” were?

Hell if I know?

The only assumption that I can make is that people get Value from their interactions with me? And if that is the truth, if that is what is happening, and if that is even a remote possibility…
…then I am truly blessed to say that I am happy, I am complete, and I am dedicated to continue to add value to the lives of all those around me until the very last breath leaves my body…

…and even beyond that…

Spike
http://www.DeMistyfiedDating.com

No comments: